St Paul’s Shop
At St Paul’s Primary School, we want to make it easy and convenient for families to pay for key school activities via a cashless solution. CDF Pay allows families to pay for these activities via an easy on-line payment method.
Please read the weekly newsletter for updates in regard to other payments that can be made via the St Paul’s online shop.
How You Can Be Part Of Saint Paul’s School Community…..
Join The Fundraising Committee/Finance Advisory Committee
- Meets once a month
- Makes decisions about fundraising initiatives
- Outlines fundraising activities for the year
- Forms committees to organize the various fundraising events
Be A Parent Helper (In The Classroom)
- Literacy helpers: assisting in small group activities (workshop for interested parents takes place early in Term 1).
- Home reading: changing over home readers
- Numeracy helpers, assisting in small group activities.
- PMP (Perceptual Motor Program)…. a program designed to develop gross motor skills in students (Preps only).
- Sports Day: assist on the day with setting up or running of events.
Help Out, If Needed, On An Excursion.
- Oversee a small group of children under the direct instruction of the classroom teacher.
Help With Covering Of Books In The Library
- Hundreds of books are purchased each year. As you can imagine, covering and processing is tedious and takes a lot of time. We appreciate any assistance we can get so that students can access these books as quickly as possible. Books can be covered at school, or at home.
Help Out With Friday Lunches.
Sushi/pizza/SUBWAY/Hotdogs and icy poles, pies, party pies, cottage pies, pasties, sausage rolls and donuts/pasta days
- Hot lunches are available weekly, on Fridays
- A volunteer roster is drawn up for each term.
- Tallying of orders is usually done each Wednesday
- Packing and distribution of orders is done each Friday
- At least 2 people are rostered on for each session
St. Paul’s Pantry
- At St. Paul’s we endeavour to support families during times of grief, illness and other hardships. St. Paul’s Pantry was established to reduce the load on families during these times.
- Volunteers are notified when a family is in need, and prepare a meal (to feed a family of 5) that can be frozen. These are given to the family anonymously. Since 2014 we have provided many meals to families in our school community. You too can be part of a very worthwhile and extremely rewarding experience!
Before & After School Care
Monday to Friday
BSC 7AM TILL 9AM
ASC 3.30PM TILL 6PM
VACATION CARE and PUPIL FREE DAYS
CCS Approved Childcare Provider
Academy for Kids
or email email@example.com